Providing both safety and ADA wheelchair accessibility, Majestic Play Tuff Playground Tiles are designed to provide safer falls as well as drainage water runoff. Our playground tile system provides a level and resilient surface.
The distinctive base and W-Lock design allows for better surface adhesion. This will prevent curling and separation issues found with other safety tiles.
Unlike natural products like sand, wood chips or gravel, Majestic Play Tuff Tiles do not attract animals or insects, or conceal harmful hidden objects. Majestic Play Tuff Tiles won't hide animal waste, glass, sticks, and other contaminants. There's also no loose playground surfacing for children to throw, kick or swallow.
No daily maintenance required to ensure safety standards means less cost and less hassle.
Click here for product literature.
Green Friendly - 100% Recycled Rubber
- Daycare centers
- Public playgrounds
- Home play areas
- Swimming pools
- Any anti-fatigue surface
- Creates a wide, safe surface
- Provides ADA accessibility
- Channels underneath ensure a safer, drier surface
- Ideal for a large anti-fatigue areas
- Tested results include:
- 2' x 2'
- available in thicknesses of 1", 2.5", and 3.5"
- Available in a wide array of colors
- Passed Pill Burn testing (ASTM D-2859)
- Passed Flame Spread testing (ASTM E-108)
- Passed Pendulum Skid Resistance testing (ASTM E-303)
- Passed Freeze/Thaw testing (ASTM C-67)
- Passed Prolonged Heat testing (ASTM D-573)
- Exceeded requirements of heavy metals & other contaminant testing (TCLP - EPA 1311 & EPA 6010B)
Click on images for larger versions.